OnePlus has come up with its all-new TWS(Truly Wireless) earphone lineup. They call it the Oneplus Buds.
Trying to make it sound like the Apple Airpods( The TWS Earphones manufactured by Apple, solely for IOS), it kind of looks like them too. Though, there’s a distinguishing feature that’s noteworthy. Unlike The Airpods, we get the pleasure to connect the Oneplus Buds with both Android and IOS.
- Coming to the details, The Oneplus Buds supports both AAC (Autoclaved aerated concrete) and SBC( low complexity subband codec). Basically, they are Bluetooth codecs for audio devices.
- It supports fast charging(most TWS Earphones don’t provide this), where Oneplus promises 10 hours of listening with a 10-minute charge.
- It is IPX4 rated for water resistance, though, we can’t go scuba diving with them!
- They provide a decent sound, with optimum lows and high. The mids are synchronized with the song automatically. The bass in the earphones is quite heavy, but not crystal clear. Overall, it’s a perfect choice for Indian consumers.
- It comes in 3 different colors: The Nord Blue( As these earphones were launched alongside the all-new Oneplus Nord. Whose distinguishing color was the Nord Blue), Crystal White, and Solid Grey.
As these are the first-ever lineup of TWS Earphones from OnePlus, it’s believed to be their best effort to date, since the release of the OnePlus Bullets Wireless/Z.
They are priced at INR 4,990. Which according to me is neither too high or low. Not solely because of the brand value, but also the quality and built of the earphones.
But the price could have been less, seeing OnePlus’s affordable options in smartphones. Although it can be considered cheap if we take the Apple Airpods/Pro into consideration, which is priced at INR 12,990 and 21,299.
For more details, check out the link provided below: